- RUN Quarterly Research seminars and workshops Volume 1-3
- RUN Weekly Bulletin
- Bulletin of the Association of Commonwealth Universities
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
The under listed items have just arrived and available for use in the Serials/Documents Unit of the Library:
Friday, February 4, 2011
RUN Library hereby announces to its users a 120-day free access to the Online Library of Thomson Learning.
Thomson Learning is a world acclaimed publisher that produces books and journals in every known discipline.
The Publisher accompanies every book it publishes with a pass code to access an online library it maintains. The online library is meant for the INFOTRAC College edition of all books published by Thomson.
Recently, your library acquired some books published by Thomson on the INFOTRAC College Edition label and as a result have access to the Online Library for 120 days.
To access the e-resource please follow the steps below:
- Click the "Log on" tab at the homepage
- Key in the access codes below:
user name = runlibrary
password = RUNLIBRARY
- Search the database for articles that are related to your discipline from relevant journals.
The online library is available 24/7, has over 20 million articles from nearly 6000 journals, and updated daily with over 20 years of content.
For further information, you may contact Mr. A.A. Adeleke in the library or call 3907 on RUN Intercom.